Thursday, October 4, 2007

City by the Sea

Hello everybody... I went to Granada for orientation, but unfortunately I forgot my camera. These are more pics of Almeria it's a city surrounded by mountains that come right to the sea. It's quite different for me to live so close to the sea. It's really cool though... sometimes there are wind surfers and there's always a nice breeze coming off the Mediterranean. It's not as humid as I thought it would be either. It's quite a juxtaposition, the land is so arid... yet there's water everywhere. More pics to come... like of La Mojonera and the elementary school I've been assigned to... until then...


2 comments:

Allen said...

Really enjoying your blog. Great adventure for us too.

MR C said...

Do they orientate one how to remember THEIR camera!!!!!